Diametrically Magnetized Cylinder Magnet 3/16" dia. x 3/8" thick For Electric Products
These diametrically magnetized cylinders are quite unique. They are magnetized perpendicular to their length, so the poles are located on the sides of the cylinders. This makes them attract each other strongly side-by-side. They can be formed into shapes and patterns that axially magnetized magnets cannot, as seen in the picture on the lower left. These cylinders provide a truly unique magnetic experience.
Cylinder magnet (Nd-Fe-B) is one of the highest property and strongest permanent magnet by now, are made through powder metallurgy manufacturing techniques. They are mainly composed of neodymium(32%), iron(64%), boron(1%), and a few quantity rare earth material, such as Dy, Tb, Co, Nb, Ga, Al, Cu,etc.
|Grade||Br mt(KG)||Hcb Koe(KA/m)||iHc Koe(KA/m)||(BH)max KJ/m3 (MGOe)||TW℃|
Why Choose Everbeen:
Everbeen Magnet is specialized in various permanent magnets, and has been involved in production, technical research and sales in magnet field for more than 15 years. We mainly produce sintered Neodymium magnet of various grades, We can customize the magnets according to clients’ design and requests.
Everbeen Magnet has won the trust and good reputation from domestic and foreign famous enterprises under the commercial idea of “Profession, High Efficient, Honesty and Respect”. Over 70% of our magnets are sold to Southeast Asia, European and American area.
★ Notice about the magnet’s stock and transportation:
- The magnet’s stock requests the dry environment and normal room temperature;
- Semi-finished products should be oiled for the storage;
- The magnet with the plating must be vacuum sealed or isolated from the air to make sure the coating’s inoxidability;
- The magnetized magnets should attract to each other and put into the cartons to avoid attracting other metals.
- The diskette,magcard, magnetic tape, monitor of computer, watch, cell phone aren’t allowed to be near the magnet. The magnetic field should be shielded during the transportation of magnetized product, especially for the air shipment.
Standard Export Packing: