Ways to increase the magnetism of NdFeB
First of all, you need to understand that from the perspective of the magnet itself, the neodymium iron boron magnet wants to increase its magnetism, unless it is not saturated magnetism, or because it is affected by various factors (violent vibration, current, temperature) during use. Demagnetization, otherwise it is impossible to increase magnetism.
Ways to increase magnetism:
1. In a very simple way, we can re-magnetize the magnet to make it reach the state of magnetization saturation.
2. The method of magnetic circuit design concentrates the magnetic flux on the yoke to generate a strong attraction.
3. The method of concentrating the magnetic lines of force can be used to attract a magnet plate to the magnet, and a higher magnetic field will be generated on the corners and edges of the magnet plate.
4. When the magnetic force is not enough, an iron piece can be added to the other wall of the magnet to strengthen the magnetic force.
The relationship between the performance of neodymium iron boron magnet and temperature
There are many factors that affect the performance of neodymium iron boron magnets. These factors will directly affect the performance of neodymium iron boron magnets to a large extent. Therefore, in the daily maintenance of strong magnets, you need to pay attention to the following factors for strong magnets Impact.
Temperature is one of the more important factors affecting strong magnets. As the temperature continues to increase, the magnetic performance of the strong magnet will be greatly weaker, resulting in a relatively weaker magnetic field of the strong magnet. The performance of the strong magnet at high temperatures is inversely proportional to the temperature. Temperature affects the main reason for the magnetic performance of the magnet. It is under the influence of temperature that the electronic power inside the magnet will increase, causing many electrons to break free from the constraint of the nucleus, which leads to a decrease in the number of electrons that make regular teleportation, which makes the magnet lose part of its magnetism.
Why are there rust spots on the surface of NdFeB Magnets? The neodymium iron boron magnets we commonly see will appear white or other colored spots on the surface after a period of time, which will gradually develop into rust spots. What is going on?
Under normal circumstances, the coating of electroplated neodymium iron boron magnets is not prone to rust spots. The reasons for rust spots are generally as follows:
1. The magnet is stored in a humid place with poor air circulation and temperature changes.
2. The dirt on the surface of the magnet before electroplating is not well cleaned;
3. Insufficient electroplating time or process flow problems;
4. Magnet oxidation caused by broken magnet packaging seal;
The above are the most common causes of rust spots on the surface of ndfeb magnets, you can pay attention to them!