Regarding injection molding magnetism, it is not unfamiliar to customers in the field of motors and sensors. A magnetic material that is often used. Injection molding magnetism materials can be ferrite, neodymium iron boron, samarium cobalt and their mixtures.
Injection magnet has the following advantages;
Motor injection magnet.jpg
1. Like plastic products, injection molding can produce magnets with complex shapes; molded parts can have unique dimensions, shapes, magnetic properties and mechanical properties.
2. The injection molding process can use "embedded molding", "multi-step molding", and "multi-part molding" methods to integrate magnets and other parts into one piece, thus saving the cost of secondary processing and assembly.
3. Due to the high content of polymer binder in the injection molded magnet, the magnet itself has strong corrosion resistance and usually does not require surface coating protection. (Sintered NdFeB needs zinc plating and nickel plating)
4. Compared with sintered magnets, injection magnets have better crack resistance and are easy to assemble; the internal drawing process can be used to inject magnets onto the product to form components (the editor first tells readers that injection magnets require mold Yes, the product specifications on the market are uneven, you can find the same unconscious needle in a haystack. Depending on your needs, our company specializes in customization. But once the mold is opened, the production speed of the finished product is very fast)
5. It can be magnetized in various ways, such as radial, axial, radial, multi-pole or partial. Whether it is a radial 4 poles or 10, 12, 14, 18 and other required magnetic rings, our company can customize it for you. (Magnetic ring pole number: theoretically the number of poles is proportional to the product specifications, especially related to the diameter clock, in other words, the larger the diameter, the larger the number of poles!)
6. The adhesive and magnet used can meet the application temperature of -40℃ to 180℃.
7. The typical dimensional tolerance is: ±0.08mm. (Specific tolerance requirements should be discussed in detail)
8. Injection Magnetism: Generally, the magnetism of injection magnetism is around 1200-1300Gs, and our production process can reach around 2500Gs. But the magnetic force also needs to be related to the size of the magnet itself.
The advantages of our Xiamen everbeen magnet manufacturer:
Many molds: save you a mold opening cost
Enough experience: Our company has 15 years of magnet production experience, and can easily deal with injection magnets with high requirements and high precision.